march 17

Prayer for father Luigi with all your friends


Father,

I abandon myself into your hands;
do with me what you will.

Whatever you may do,
I thank you.

I am ready for all, I accept all.
Let only your will be done in me,
and in all your creatures.
I wish no more than this, O Lord.

Into your hands I commend my soul;
I offer it to you
with all the love of my heart,
for I love you, Lord,
and so need to give myself,
to surrender myself into your hands,
without reserve,
and with boundless confidence,
for you are my Father.




Ce mois-ci, nous vous proposons la prière d’abandon de Charles de Foucauld, en union avec le père Luigi et tous ses amis.




Mon Père,
Je m'abandonne à toi,
Fais de moi ce qu'il te plaira.
Quoi que tu fasses de moi,
Je te remercie.
Je suis prêt à tout, j'accepte tout,
Pourvu que ta volonté
Se fasse en moi,
En toutes tes créatures,
Je ne désire rien d'autre, mon Dieu.
Je remets mon âme entre tes mains.
Je te la donne, mon Dieu,
Avec tout l'amour de mon cœur,
Parce que je t'aime,
Et que ce m'est un besoin d'amour
De me donner,
De me remettre entre tes mains sans mesure,
Avec une infinie confiance
Car tu es mon Père.

Commentaires