SEPTEMBER


On this day, as time run its course and my life passes by You are the same yesterday and tomorrow:

Tenderness and strength,

Love and compassion
Gentleness and power.
See my anguish and grant me new inspiration.
Let me listen to you so that I may speak words that bring life.
Keep me trusting in You when everything around me invites me to doubt.
Give me the strength to bear whatever weighs heavily upon me or overwhelms me today, Only for today.
I abandon my past and its mistakes into your hands, Because each day has enough trouble of its own, And tomorrow will be another day.
May your Holy Spirit show me the way of all that is good, beautiful and true, And give me the strength to follow it.
Today, make me an instrument of peace and reconciliation Give me the strength to forgive those who have hurt me.
Today, I am happy to believe, to hope and to love.





Aujourd’hui, tandis que ma vie s’écoule au fil du temps
Tu es le même qu’hier et demain : Tendresse et Force, Amour et Compassion, Douceur et Puissance.
Vois ma détresse et accorde-moi de reprendre souffle.
Laisse-moi t’écouter pour que je dise les paroles qui font vivre.
Garde ma confiance envers Toi si tout m’invite à douter.
Donne-moi la force de supporter ce qui me pèse ou m’accable, aujourd’hui, seulement pour aujourd’hui.
J’abandonne entre tes mains mon passé et ses erreurs
Car à chaque jour suffit sa peine et demain sera un autre jour.
Que Ton Esprit Saint m’indique la route du Bien, du Beau et du Vrai et me donne la force de la suivre.
Aujourd’hui fais de moi un instrument de paix et de réconciliation
Donne-moi la force de pardonner à ceux qui m’ont offensé.
Aujourd’hui je suis heureux de croire, d’espérer et d’aimer.

Rendez-vous en POLOGNE !!!!!!!!


Commentaires